Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Still Alive!

These past few weeks have been a blur, ever since clinical rotations started!  "This" is the crazy busy nursing school workload I'd read about! 

There is so much to write about, and so little time to do so.  This reminds me of my first real job -- suddenly I had lots of disposable income to travel (one of my passions!) and just as suddenly, had only three weeks a year to do so.  This experience feels similar -- now I have so much to write about during the clinical rotation, and practically no time to do so.  Such is life, I guess!

There is a glimmer of hope on the horizon...the end of the term is almost here.  I'm jotting down all the neat stuff I want to write about, so it'll be coming here soon...

Yes, I am so loving this experience!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment