Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Last Midterm Exam!!!

I think I may have written my last midterm exam last week!!!


I'm not completely sure, as there is a very compressed course next semester. But that course is an entire semester worth of classes, crammed into several 6 hour days over the span of two weeks. It seems unlikely that they'd have a mid-term exam in a course of that format.  However, stranger things have happened. This is nursing school, after all.


Barring an unexpected midterm exam in early January, I think we are f-i-n-i-s-h-e-d with midterms!!!


Now to go and finish my last paper of this semester. The paper itself is done, but there is still the dreaded reference list to write, as per APA 6 norms and standards.  Ugh. Once school is done, I'll be so happy to never have to write up anything in APA format again...until NP school starts, but I'll worry about that later!


Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment