Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

International Nurses Day!

I want to say "Happy International Nurses Day" to all the nurses, and future nurses, everywhere.

When mentioning "international", my little blog has had quite the international audience since its launch a year and a half ago.  Although I just have a very basic tracking system, and I don't know who is actually visiting my blog, I do know that so far it has had visitors from 83 countries!!!  Now that's international! :-)

I haven't really promoted it, or tried to get it "out there" in the blogosphere...mostly because I didn't know if I'd stick to updating it.  This is post #150, so I think it is well established in my routine.  It's been mostly word of mouth that people have found out about it, but somehow other people are stumbling across it.  Maybe my url has been tagged and promoted by various 'shady' means and visitors may be somewhat disappointed when they visit my blog.  Who knows.  LOL!  But somebody seems to be reading it.

All I know is that I enjoy writing this blog, it is a great way to keep memories of an extraordinary experience in my life, and who knows, maybe, just maybe, it may inspire someone else who wants to make a career change, but is hesitant to do so for a plethora of reasons -- I know that well, as I've lived it (and to a certain extent, am still living it).

Here's to nurses everywhere!!!

My list of visitor countries:

Argentina
Armenia
Australia
Austria
Bangladesh
Belgium
Brazil
Bulgaria
Cambodia 
Canada
Chile
China
Colombia
Costa Rica
Croatia
Czech Republic
Denmark
Dominican Republic
Ecuador
Egypt
El Salvador
Estonia
Finland
France
Georgia
Germany
Greece
Hong Kong
Hungary
Iceland
India
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Japan
Jordan
Kenya
Latvia
Lebanon
Lithuania
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Macedonia (FYROM)
Malaysia                                                                       
Mexico
Morocco
Namibia
Netherlands
New Zealand
Nicaragua
Nigeria
Norway
Pakistan
Panama
Philippines
Poland
Puerto Rico
Qatar
Romania
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Serbia
Singapore
Slovakia
Slovenia
South Africa
South Korea
Spain
Sri Lanka
Sweden
Switzerland
Taiwan
Thailand
Turkey
United Arab Emirates
Ukraine
UK                                                                     
USA
Venezuela
Vietnam                                               
                                 
                                            
                                          
                                    
                                                                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment