Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday's words of inspiration

For today's entry, I am providing a link to a blog I stumbled upon.  This is a blog that contains inspirational quotes, presented in a very nice format, and seems to be updated often. 

I scrolled down the blog, and found so many great quotes.

Of the many that I really liked, one stood out.  I wrote it down, and placed it on my study table (yes, I have my nursing school study desk already set up in our home office -- with 'strict' orders for the hubby and kids to keep their stuff off it!  I want one clutter-free area in the house...but I digress!  Lol!)  

The quote I wrote out was, "Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."  This is so true, in so many areas of life.

I'll be thinking about that in the coming years, when feeling like studying won't be too high of my list of priorities...yes, procrastination about studying can happen...

Here's the link to the site:

Enjoy, and happy weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment