Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Whew - finished!!!

I survived semester 7. Barely. Am now battling chest and sinus infections and have sick kids at home. However, most importantly, the term is done.


Labs are also done forever. I had my final lab exam on Monday morning, and found out Tuesday that I passed it. I hadn't slept in about 5 nights, and seemed like I spent half the exam coughing my lungs out, but I somehow managed to convey enough intelligent information and do the required skills to pass. I've never been so relieved in my life to pass something.


Now I have a bit of a break, while I study for my two final exams. I hope to catch up on a few blog posts that I've started over the semester, but never finished writing. Or, I might just sleep every spare minute and try to counteract the horrible sleep-deprived person I've become thanks to this semester...


Things are looking up again.


Kate
:-)


P.s. 4 more months until graduation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment